1. Set your oven to 350 degrees C. Boil the lasagna (make sure it isn't super cooked, el dente will do!). Strain the pasta and let it cool. Once cooled, set them around an oven safe bowl as shown. Make sure they overlap so that there is a proper seal at the bottom.
2. Start by placing some Alfredo or bechamel sauce at the bottom and layering it with salami or pepperoni
3. Then rip apart some lasagna pieces and cover the pepperoni and alfredo layer.
4. Layer it 3 times with Alfredo sauce, pepperoni and lasagna. After that, layer it with pesto sauce and mozzarella cheese.
5. Once you cover it in lasagna again, cover it with a layer of cheese only.
6. Add more lasagna on top, and then dollop on the meat and tomato sauce.
7. Add more lasagna on top. Make sure you press down on each layer as you go.
8. Then take some more meat and tomato sauce and add some ricotta cheese on top.
9. Layer the rest of your lasagna and brush with Alfredo sauce so that it all sticks together.
10. Place it in the oven for 45-60 minutes. Check on it.
References from: Diply