Tie a bag filled with distilled white vinegar over your lime-scaled shower head. Let it sit for an hour and it will look brand new!
2. Paint Spills
If you're renovating your home and you drop a few splashes of paint on your carpet, don't you worry! Using cardboard you can easily scoop off the paint, then pour water on what's left on the carpet and scoop it out using a big spoon and putting it into an empty bucket, working quickly and dipping the spoon back into the clean water.
3. Dusty Lampshades
Take a lint roller to clean your dusty lampshades!
4. Grease Stains on Your Clothes
Use a simple piece of chalk to rub out those tough grease and oil stains on your clothing!
5. Crayons on the Flat Screen TV?
Kids do the craziest things with crayons. If your child has drawn on your beautiful flat screen TV, don't you fret. Get rid of it using WD-40 on a towel.
6. Cleaning Stinky Front Load Washers
Front load washers can build bacteria and start smelling. Once a month add 1 cup of distilled vinegar and 1 cup of baking soda into the machine and run a hot cycle.
7. Cleaning a Stinky Garbage Disposal
Use chopped up lemons, ice cubes and baking soda to clean up your garbage disposal.
8. Cleaning stove burners the no-scrub way
All you have to do is take 1/4 cup of ammonia and seal it in a Ziploc bag with the stove burner and leave it for a few and wipe it down.
9. Getting rid of grout on bathroom tiles
Using 3/4 of a cup of baking soda and 1/4 cup of bleach and a toothbrush, you can easily get rid of that nasty grout.
10. Cleaning your baseboards
Use dryer sheets to clean your baseboards since it smells good and it picks up the dust very well!
11. Cleaning your dishwasher
All you need to clean your dishwasher once it starts getting smelly is baking soda, distilled white vinegar, a towel, some Q-tips and paper towels.
12. How to clean your windows without leaving streaks
This homemade recipe will keep your windows clean without leaving ugly streaks! All you need is water, distilled white vinegar and dish soap!
13. Cleaning your microwave with steam
All that caked on gunk will come off easily with this trick using distilled white vinegar.
14. How to clean your granite so well it sparkles
All you need to get your granite to be so sparkling that it's reflective is rubbing alcohol, dish soap, essential oils (in the scent you prefer) and water.
15. How to fix scratched plates
Don't throw your plates that have a trillion scratches on them! Instead just use a mild abrasive liquid!
16. Remove rust spots from cutlery
17. Clean your dusty computer screen with a coffee filter
18. Clean up a nail polish spill with a magic eraser and nail polish remover